Table of Contents
- 1. WebApp Directory structure
- 2. Sample App
- 3. Dreamhost servers
- 4. Offline
- 5. Crazy Maik
- 6. Actions and Commands
- 7. session fragment
- 8. Network
- 9. functionality
- 10. printing
- 11. HitiPPR_GetPrinterInfo
- 12. PrintingPhotoUtility
- 13. Network Discovery
- 14. update yii apps
- 15. ACT I. Scene I. Verona. A...
- 16. Scene II. A Street.
- 17. Scene III. Capulet's house.
- 18. Scene IV. A street.
- 19. Scene V. Capulet's house.
- 20. PROLOGUE
- 21. ACT II. Scene I. A lane b...
- 22. Scene II. Capulet's orchard.
- 23. Scene III. Friar Laurence...
- 24. Scene IV. A street.
- 25. Scene V. Capulet's orchard.
- 26. Scene VI. Friar Laurence'...
- 27. ACT III. Scene I. A publi...
- 28. Scene II. Capulet's orchard.
- 29. Scene III. Friar Laurence...
- 30. Scene IV. Capulet's house
- 31. Scene V. Capulet's orchard.
- 32. ACT IV. Scene I. Friar La...
- 33. Scene II. Capulet's house.
- 34. Scene III. Juliet's chamber.
- 35. Scene IV. Capulet's house.
- 36. Scene V. Juliet's chamber.
- 37. ACT V. Scene I. Mantua. A...
- 38. Scene II. Verona. Friar L...
Scene IV. Capulet's house
Enter Old Capulet, his Wife, and Paris.
Cap. Things have fall'n out, sir, so unluckily That we have had no time to move our daughter. Look you, she lov'd her kinsman Tybalt dearly, And so did I. Well, we were born to die. 'Tis very late; she'll not come down to-night. I promise you, but for your company, I would have been abed an hour ago.
Par. These times of woe afford no tune to woo. Madam, good night. Commend me to your daughter.
Lady. I will, and know her mind early to-morrow; To-night she's mew'd up to her heaviness.
Cap. Sir Paris, I will make a desperate tender Of my child's love. I think she will be rul'd In all respects by me; nay more, I doubt it not. Wife, go you to her ere you go to bed; Acquaint her here of my son Paris' love And bid her (mark you me?) on Wednesday next- But, soft! what day is this?
Par. Monday, my lord.
Cap. Monday! ha, ha! Well, Wednesday is too soon. Thursday let it be- a Thursday, tell her She shall be married to this noble earl. Will you be ready? Do you like this haste? We'll keep no great ado- a friend or two; For hark you, Tybalt being slain so late, It may be thought we held him carelessly, Being our kinsman, if we revel much. Therefore we'll have some half a dozen friends, And there an end. But what say you to Thursday?
Par. My lord, I would that Thursday were to-morrow.
Cap. Well, get you gone. A Thursday be it then. Go you to Juliet ere you go to bed; Prepare her, wife, against this wedding day. Farewell, My lord.- Light to my chamber, ho! Afore me, It is so very very late That we may call it early by-and-by. Good night. Exeunt